Saturday 3 August 2013

00:22 a. m.

"That's a nice place!"
"Been there."
"Anyway. That's a NICE place, indeed!"
"Well."
"Ok. Now!, stop sulking. Don't even know the reason! Ye know, that's a very nice place here!"
"Hm."
"Oh, look at that marvellous pink tiger with its bordeaux stripes over there! Gorgeous, isn't it?"
"Yes, it isn't."
"You see THAT? You see it? Down there at the small village. That brilliantly yellow shining steeple. Heart-touching over all!"
"Reflections."
"Aah, watch this tiny little butterfly on its chaotic way through the air. It does not even know where the next wing beat will take it. Although it just goes on and on an on ..."
"Watch the butterfly, or you might change the world's future!"
"Kidding, ey?"
"Natch!"
"Yeah, of course!"

Guys sitting quietly in the shadow of a big, violet tree for nearly an hour. No word's spoken. Sun's going down. Sky's changing colours.

"Hmmm."
"Hm."
"Oh yeaaaah. That's it. That's the perfect final act for this special day!"
"Hm?"
"The sundown! Open your eyes and admire nature's endless capability to surprise us with the most wonderful sceneries over and over again. You know, I like watching sundowns. Especially the dark green ones."
"Drop dead, romantic fool!"
"No need to get rude after all!"
"After all? After what??"
"Ok, I confess, I slew one of your relatives. But actually, I hadn't been eating for over four days. And I was really - and I mean REALLY!!! - hungry. Your relative was just too slow. That's it."
"ACTUALLY, it was my wife you slew."
"Feel free to find a new one! Don't be shy, guy!"
"HM? Kidding, ey?"
"Nope. Not kidding!"
"You bitch!"
"As I told you: no need to get rude!"
"Uh, shut up. Just shut up!"

Minutes elapse while the guys are still sitting under the big, violet tree. Sun's nearly completely down. Just a bunch of dark green beams illuminate the scenery yet.

"Just a bunch of dark green beams illuminate the scenery yet"


"Heard of Darwin?"
A raising eyebrow answers the question non-verbal.
"You believe in him as being our creator?"
"Nope. Been created by mum and dad!"
"And who created mum and dad?"
"Granny and grandma. Everybody knows!"
"And who created granny and grandma?"
"Fuck off!"
"So mister 'Fuck off' is your final creator?"
"Get lost!"
"So who is it?"
"Neither Darwin nor you. It's not your business at all!"
"Why not?"
"Fucking dark now. Going home."
"No, you won't."
"Aah?"
"You're gonna stay 'til I get hungry again!"
"Inviting me for your next 'dinner party'?"
"Not really. Or may be you could say so, I guess. From my point of view."
"Kidding, ey?"
"Natch. - Not kidding."
"What am I? Kinda supply?"
"Kinda."
"Who do you think I am? And who do you think YOU are???"
"Well: I am the lion. You are the antelope."
"Hm. - Right."



Night's come.

No comments: